Contact Info / Websites
I just wanted to share what I read from my wife's blog. Enjoy reading!
It amazes me sometimes how John and I are able to sustain a relationship despite our differences. And to make things "worse" we decided to seal our fate and got married. Like I said, it amazes me. Why? Well here are a few things from the top of my head that makes us so different from each other.
1. I love spicy food. He steers away from them as his tolerance is close to zero.
2. I used to love ketchup and condiments on my food. I can't now since I steer away from them due to my beloved vertigo. He on the other hand wants his food as it was given to him. Simple.
3. He likes eating the fat part of chicken and pork. I don't.
4. I love seafood. He's not a big fan of those.
5. He likes red meat. I am not a big fan of it.
6. I love white chocolate. He loves the dark ones. For the record, I hate those.
7. He is book smart. I am not.
8. I am street smart. He is not that smart when it comes to such matters.
9. I am outgoing. He is not.
10. I am talkative. He can do without talking to anybody else. I used to annoy him during lectures in college.
11. I love junk food. He doesn't.
12. I am a bit shy. He is more confident.
13. He squeezes the toothpaste tube from the end and he accuses me of squeezing it from the middle. Mind the word "accuses".
The list can go on. But when I look at it, they're pretty petty. Now I know why we are able to be in a relationship. Because even though we have so many qualities that are not alike, at the end of the day, we are on the same page on what really matters. What can I say? We believe in the same things and we are both open minded enough to talk things through.